Your Garden will not green-grow
-if you do not water it properly-


Labels

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Some More Thoughts About Wild Herbs Healing !

You could perceive this story as a sort of report of my "Own Field Research" about the above topic -. and here it is :

Some time ago another Newsletter from flew into my blog from "Waking Times" to which I have subscribed - with many a valuable hint how to use e.g. orange and banana-peels and the craft of other plants regarded by us for a long long time as "Weeds Only" because of growing wild - trying to overwhelm our gardens and meadows so orderly trimmed in the endeavour to put diversity of nature out of it Diversitiy - only permitted - where it could be limited according to human's conceptions of order and beauty !

As I had many an experience in my childhood at the farm of m,y grandparents ..e.g. throwing myself into a meadow full of wild blooming flowers and looking into the sky - also falling into a trench siding a road fully grown with stinging nettles or using intuitively plants for some sore wounds like yarrow -

S
ince these were my little adventures there - and my life there and then was full of them - all these descriptions on that article of "Waking Times" appeared to me as very valuable
ones.

So I saved and copied it on my blog http://contramarygarden
.blogspot.com by date of April,29 2013. At about the same time I found some article from Laura Bruno about Dandelions which I posted likewise on my a.m. blog titled : Dandelions in Masses ....

So it goes without saying that I welcomed all the hints about the use of natural herbs on these special article very much and since the date of reading and posting it - these have been in my mind since then.

As I am a very curious one:

I went outside into the yard behind the house where I live and picked a bush of Dandelions and putting my nose deep into their little shining golden blossoms, I re-smelled the odor of my beloved meadows behind the farm of my Granny so beloved all the time. I smelled it and recalled happiness of a sort I had forgotten for decades of my life ! It was like mystical Magic ! It made me happy and a bit sad with homesickness for these days as well ....

Another one of plants depicted on one of these articles were "Leaves of Vine wild growing" 

Th
ese were also in my near neighbourhood ! Wild Vine is growing up some fronts of houses around mine : So I went there and picked leaves of wild vine for my own and newly found issue ... and together with Dandelions - as described as raw and eatable plant I had first them washed and then squashed in some Mixer together with some raw melon-pieces ...wow --- it turned out so delicious that I wanted to get more of these plants the other day and mixed them with some apple-juice and an small hand-full of sunflower-kernels ...

This last recipe turned out to be a real nutrition - I added some milk to it and drank it for breakfast and it lasted me from
10.00 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the afternoon without feeling hungry again....

While being on the path shown to me by above articles ...I tried out Banana Peels on sore spots as I had some inflammation around a footnail of mine .... and Wow ! it did its healing work there too.....

Since "Beltane"  (30.April, 2013) actually I put myself and my body to testing out what has been desrcribed in these articles and, well, I can tell you that all I tried, worked out to be a success....

Two days ago - while being under way trying to get to know more about these "Nature's Blessings" I obtained an e-mail from my very good friend Curadora64 about her latest writings "about healing powers of wild herbs" .... amazingly so simultaneous when I was busy with my very own testings and do not tell me it was by sheer coincidence only!

We have been told frequently that there is no
such thing than coincidence since it is all "in the celestial plannings of our lives".
So we came together again at this occasion on point of the subject of retrieving knowledge about wild flower and wild plants and their healing power and magic.

One is writing about it with so many profound pieces of knowledge - the other one - unknowingly of what the other one does - tries out actively something about this healing
power and eventually we come together and post what we found out and know into a conglomerated post to enrich and spread knowledge and light to those with interest !!!

As there is not such thing than Coincidence !!!

Thanking those who had a hand in it as I am sure our Spiritual or Angelic Guardians have been acting here too as some sort of intermediaries !

Thank you - I regard this as a another superior support of our activities.

(Contra)Mary with compassionate and unconditional Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Garden will not green-grow
-if you do not water it properly-